View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 21:57   #3
SimpleSimon
cf.addict

Services: VIP Package
SimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud of
Re: Odd Calls and Police Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshchris View Post
I signed upto the TPS years ago and until reciently i had very few marketing calls.

Reciently they have been asking over and over for a Mrs T Owen and ive also had some really weird ones such as wanting to know what brand of TV i have and how old is it and not taking no for an answer until i tell them not so politely where to go.

Earlier then i had the well known scam call from a company claiming to be acting on behalf of Microsoft called Computing 24/7 and a bloke called Olaf Neil Stating Microsoft asked them to contact me cos i have a Legal Version of Windows and it is infected with Malware and as soon as i mentioned the police he hang up.

I contacted the Police and reported it and the lady i spoke to insisted i also reported these add calls to my provider to see if they can do anything but no idea who i am to contact.

Anyone know?
They are advising you to tell whoever provides your telephone service - BT, Virgin, TalkTalk etc
SimpleSimon is offline   Reply With Quote