View Single Post
Old 20-04-2017, 13:15   #1299
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
You seem to assume that because they weren't judged to be pro-remain during the referendum campaign, then they must have been pro-leave. This doesn't make sense.
I didn't say that, I quoted someone who said the BBC was pro-remain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
During the campaign they were scrupulously impartial. However before it, and since (which were out of scope of ofcom's judgment) they are outrageously pro-remain, as any half decent media analysis shows. There are people keeping records of how many pro remain and pro Brexit contributors get invited onto BBC programmes to comment. If I have time later I will look one of them up.
It may contradict the line peddled by some red tops and believed by many, but the BBC has acknowledged its pro-leave bias in the ways I described earlier. Half-decent media analysis can show anything; decent media analysis shows their pro-Brexit bias. If I have time at the weekend I will supply more evidence.