View Single Post
Old 29-12-2016, 14:35   #5538
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Thing is, Taf, if they found network cards needing attention, then your neighbours would have been identically affected. Wre they?
Yes, logs from their SHUBs were almost exactly the same. Visiting techs were aware of this, all through the long year. This is why Networks were involved.

Quote:
on ‎30-09-2016 17:23

Hi Taf,

Thank you for allowing the engineer appointment. I just had to tick that box and have now flagged this matter up to Networks for further attention.

The fault reference is F004784782 and I've fully noted it on your account. I cannot predict the outcome of this, only that I'll do everything in my power to get this resolved.

Interestingly your Hub is currently reporting 24 T3 timeouts for the past 7 hours.
Quote:
on ‎03-10-2016 17:21

Hi Taf,

I have an update from the network engineers who were very quick to investigate this matter.

They discovered some network errors linked back to a couple of card slots which have now been reset.
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote