View Single Post
Old 17-02-2015, 12:18   #5547
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Sky knew this was a possible scenario and have steadily been rising their prices over the last few years. There won't be a sudden chunky price rise out of the blue, just the usual increases from all providers across all services every year.
The news that the Champions League will be charged separately by BT Sport raises the chances of BT Sport remaining in the XL pack for a bit longer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Personally l think Sky will up the sports prices by £3 to £4 each year in the next 4 years and that for some will still be the straw that breaks the camels back Andrew and if then there is still a strong possibility that Virgin customers will have to fork out even more for BT's Champions League football as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
They can shove a sports price increase right up their chocolate starfish!
I dont care any more they can put the price up to what ever they want, i know the direction i am going in.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote