View Single Post
Old 14-03-2017, 14:10   #2674
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
I personally will be voting NO again and I'm quite sure so will the majority. I'm sick of hearing and reading let them go and can we let Wales, England and Northern Ireland have a vote. I do wonder does it ever cross the minds of the people who write such comments that many Scots do not want this!
At the moment the polls are saying 50/50 in Scotland to leave the UK so this issue is as divisive as Brexit. Many Scots do not want to leave the UK and many do want to leave the UK.
Time will tell, but the SNP are like Ukip - they will keep on trying until the vote goes the way they want it to, so I can understand people who are keen to see Scotland leave so the issue is not raised again in a few years' time!
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote