View Single Post
Old 25-08-2009, 19:40   #75
Delta Whiskey
Inactive

Services: 10Mb BB, DTV & Phone
Delta Whiskey has a nice shiny star
Delta Whiskey has a nice shiny starDelta Whiskey has a nice shiny starDelta Whiskey has a nice shiny starDelta Whiskey has a nice shiny starDelta Whiskey has a nice shiny starDelta Whiskey has a nice shiny star
Re: CF: Clickers Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
I like that photo DW you can almost see the divisions on the little chaps wings. Have you ever tried to do any, the name escapes me, freeze? photography?

I've still not had a chance to get out with my camera, having to catch up on all the time I lost due to my duff wrist has kept me inside. Still, I am starting to make inroads into my backlog of work and as I am determined not to work over the coming weekend, with luck I may have some new photos to play with soon.

On a moan note. I keep all my reference shots on an sd card and I have managed to loose it.

I took the card to a friends house to download some photos he had that I wanted to use and realised it was missing from it's case. Can't find it anywhere. No great problem as I'm not using the photos on it for any current works but it contained the photos that I have based a lot of my work on so I feel as though I have lost something important. I can't believe I hadn't made a back up copy. I have copies of everything else salted away in various locations, so why didn't I copy these photos!

Learn from my mistake folks, keep taking backup copies.
I think you mean high speed flash photography. I'm saving my pennies to buy the dedicated flash gun for my Nikon D90, unfortunately it's over £300.

Hopefully you'll have some nice weather this weekend to get out there with your camera.

I learned the backup lesson a long time ago, I lost all my data when the computer hard drive was formatted instead of a floppy disk (DH0 instead of DF0), "Please insert volume Workbench" is seared on my soul.

---------- Post added at 19:40 ---------- Previous post was at 19:39 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I won a brand new camera today

http://www.facebook.com/tapandtake

Samsungs new touch screen compact camera. So surprised I won! its not a cheap camera either. £299
Congratulations, you'll have to post a review of it for us.
Delta Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote