View Single Post
Old 25-08-2009, 18:26   #73
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: CF: Clickers Corner

I like that photo DW you can almost see the divisions on the little chaps wings. Have you ever tried to do any, the name escapes me, freeze? photography?

I've still not had a chance to get out with my camera, having to catch up on all the time I lost due to my duff wrist has kept me inside. Still, I am starting to make inroads into my backlog of work and as I am determined not to work over the coming weekend, with luck I may have some new photos to play with soon.

On a moan note. I keep all my reference shots on an sd card and I have managed to loose it.

I took the card to a friends house to download some photos he had that I wanted to use and realised it was missing from it's case. Can't find it anywhere. No great problem as I'm not using the photos on it for any current works but it contained the photos that I have based a lot of my work on so I feel as though I have lost something important. I can't believe I hadn't made a back up copy. I have copies of everything else salted away in various locations, so why didn't I copy these photos!

Learn from my mistake folks, keep taking backup copies.