View Single Post
Old 23-10-2017, 16:37   #2343
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
No, I am not just taking anything, actually. I just refuse to join the Trump hysteria & bashing bandwagon.

His achievements are not sparse on the basis of that he only served 9 months, I mean crikey, you would have a point if you was talking at the end of his term(s).

As for the underlined bit in your post. Yes he is, permission to release has to be granted by the serving President. He could deny their release. Seems though the CIA is not happy and is trying to block some of the information being released.
Yep, it's a bit like expecting Brexit to have been sorted out at this stage in the process given the refusal of the other parties to negotiate about key issues until they were ready. Trump's faced huge problems and whilst some have been of his own making but many have not, they've been the result of large sections of the media and a good many politicians who don't like him for various reason stirring things up for their own ends. At the end of his term his record will reveal how good or bad a President he's been and the US electorate will be the only judges who matter.