View Single Post
Old 30-12-2016, 20:37   #1316
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I trust Obama over Putin and America over Russia. It's just not just them though. Our own security services think Russia is one of the biggest threats and despite my reservations over the snoopers charter I certainly trust them over Russia too.

Russia are intentionally exploiting divisions within the West for their own interests. Wether it's the National Front in France, the far-right opposition in Russia, the far-left here or Trump in America. They are not on the side of the right or left of any of these nations, they're on the side of Russia.
So whats your solution ? You would prefer a nuclear conflict with Russia : Remember what I said above about Clinton and that she would respond with Military action as a potential response to cyber hacking. So she would have responded with military action and thats the world plunged into a bloody nuclear conflict, what a fantastic start to 2017.