View Single Post
Old 30-12-2016, 20:22   #1315
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: US Election 2016

I trust Obama over Putin and America over Russia. It's just not just them though. Our own security services think Russia is one of the biggest threats and despite my reservations over the snoopers charter I certainly trust them over Russia too.

Russia are intentionally exploiting divisions within the West for their own interests. Wether it's the National Front in France, the far-right opposition in Russia, the far-left here or Trump in America. They are not on the side of the right or left of any of these nations, they're on the side of Russia.