View Single Post
Old 30-12-2016, 16:57   #1309
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Conspiracy theories mmmm....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pois...der_Litvinenko

The Donald has nice mates. It's a also disgrace that our own government has quietly forgotten about this state sponsored murder on British soil.
So what do you expect them to do ? Go Arrest Putin ? As I said in my last post, I'm not interested.

---------- Post added at 16:57 ---------- Previous post was at 16:53 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
What, the report Trump doesn't believe is true?

If he had left it, he would have been called lazy and a coward for not doing anything - in fact, Paul Ryan and the majority of the Republican Congress and Senate don't believe he has gone far enough...
We know how far Hillary Clinton would have gone, she once stated if she was President, she would have treated cyber attacks like any other attack and responded with serious political, economic and military responses. So that's a nuclear world war averted then.