View Single Post
Old 19-04-2012, 16:43   #1
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads
Junk mail getting beyond a joke

Everyday I come home, i'm greeted with a pile of rubbish behind the door, junk mail. Everyday. No end to it. Dominos,Sky,Aviva,Specsavers,Topps Pizza,Taxi cards,Oxfam the list is endless. I'm getting tired of it because sometimes they post a handful of the same leaflets at the same time, and some of them come through the Royal mail. It is extremely annoying and it's a complete waste of paper. Why don't the government do something about it? It's a menace and it got to a point were I blocked the letter box off and instead they started dumping it on the doorstep instead and got a call from the council about the mess outside. Is anyone else plagued with crap through the door?
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote