View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 10:14   #15
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates Part 7

Thanks Peanut.

I have a herbal tea in the evening but it is more once I'm in bed that I start thinking about things. I have a lot on my mind at the moment and trying to work things out and sometimes you just want to sleep and forget things but then its as if your mind goes crazy and gets worked up. I dont want to go in to all the details but it does get me worried.
I'm going to go and see my GP again.