View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 13:25   #64
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. III

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Big Red any more news on ESPN A HD thought we'd have got that by now.
I do not know what Big Red know but the latest I have is that talks are still on going over ESPN America launching on Virgin TV.

---------- Post added at 13:25 ---------- Previous post was at 13:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobes View Post
Big Red

Why wouldn't we be getting Sky Movies Classic HD...Surley that's included in the Ofcom report and Sky will b forced to let VM have it, as they've had to give the other movie channels??!!!
Sky told everyone about the launch of Sky Movies Classic HD about an month after they sign an deal with Virgin for their HD Channels to broadcasts on Virgin TV.

Virgin will need to talk to Sky with an view of signing an other deal for Virgin to carry this channel.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info