View Single Post
Old 29-05-2008, 22:40   #7545
popper
Inactive

popper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze array
popper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze array
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

non BT CF members can join the BT run messageboard if you want to also post there BTW, expect any unpopular posts to be edited or deleted though by the BT Employees.

http://www.beta.bt.com/bta/forums/me...ID=23873#23873
"Peter N
Re: BT Webwise Discussion Thread
Posted: May 29, 2008 2:44 PM in response to: R Jones Reply
I tried to keep an eye on C/F but I keep getting deja vu from seeing my own posts reworded.

A quick look today shows the link I posted to Ian Livingstone's pay deal and even someone using the "Le-le-legal" gag that I wrote here. I only posted these last night and there's a number of prolific "contributors" over there who seem to get all of their info by reading this thread and then claiming the ideas as their own. Come on chaps - give credit or try to be original.

There's nothing wrong with posting across the forums to get fresh input but just trawling for ideas and then claiming them without due credit is no better than what Phorm want to do.

I'm glad that there are a couple of people here who post points from C/F onto this forum cos it saves me having to wade through all of the rest of it. Thankfully the info from C/F that gets posted here seems to be properly credited and linked.

In a way, closing the original threads on this forum did us a favour. There's far more useful info on here now and a lot less of the waffle and very few "Yeah dude!" postings that are fillers on the C/F forum.

I'd say that this thread has been more mature as a result and there has been a constant flow of ideas and relevent discussion and I'm proud of what we've done so far and I'm more than proud to be associated with everyone who contributes here.
I do not pay BT to spy on my family."