View Single Post
Old 13-10-2016, 15:19   #3540
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
I make it a policy never to use my cards in petrol stations, convenience stores, takeways etc. I believe those types of places tend to be where most of the problems with skimming occur.
Other good things would be to isolate off your main bank balance from the card you use. A credit card being the easiest option because it also offers better protection from fraud but alternatively two debit cards or moving your salary into a savings/other account from the account you spend on. I tend never to have significant savings/funds in an account with a debit card.

Some cards/banks also have integrated app notifications so you're instantly notification of transactions.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote