View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 15:24   #3532
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Just got off the phone with my bank - some little so and so has used one of my debit cards online and £850 of the £1225 went through before the computer said no. They're going to try and reverse the transactions but if they can't I'll have no end of forms to fill in.

Don't know how it happened as it's an account that was set up to deal with my mother's estate - been no transactions since January and looking through the statements the card has NEVER been used outside of the branch - everything was cheque, direct debit or online banking.

Cheers

Grim
That sucks! Sorry 'bout that
I once had a card cloned and used. The funny thing was that I knew exactly where it happened as I only used it once and that was at a Shell on the A12