View Single Post
Old 29-05-2016, 22:17   #65
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Do you agree with plain cigarette packaging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Its no good bringing E-cigarette's to help stop you smoking. Its the will power of the person to stop, when they saw what happens to you bottom.
E-cigarettes save lives whether people quit or not.

Nicotine replacement therapy, be it e-cigarettes, gum, patches, whichever, is clinically proven to improve quit rates.

---------- Post added at 22:13 ---------- Previous post was at 22:11 ----------

Quote:
Smoking is a killer, but what the government should be doing is forcing Cigarettes Manufacturers, to pay money into the Health Service.
Okay. So where do you think the cigarette manufacturers will get the money from to pay into the health service?

Think it might perhaps be from selling cigarettes in the UK?

---------- Post added at 22:17 ---------- Previous post was at 22:13 ----------

Quote:
I have not smoked for 30 years. I don't think its my job to tell someone that you cannot smoke. What annoys me is that shopkeepers, that sell to kids. and they are quite open about it.
Report them. They are breaking the law.

Quote:
It is illegal to sell cigarettes or other forms of tobacco or tobacco products, including cigarette papers, to a person under 18 years.
The above offence carries a £2,500 fine in a Magistrates' Court.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote