View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 16:07   #71
Ultimate.Conj
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Oomph 600mb, XL TV, Sky Movies & Sports HD, Amazon Prime, Netflix UHD
Ultimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to behold
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Rumour, VM to start offering a buy and keep service in 2017, not sure if it'll include a dvd yet or how it'll work will post further info as and when i get it.
I think this is coming mate. I'm sure they said something about this during the V6 demo. The Virgin Movies Store or similar and will be offering the same service as the Sky Store.

What is the Virgin Media Store and what does it offer?

Virgin Media has long offered the ability to rent TV box sets and movies, but from February 2017 you will also be able to purchase digital entertainment to keep.

The Virgin Media Store will be able to be accessed through Virgin TV V6 and existing TiVo boxes, on a desktop PC or Mac, or through a dedicated app for iOS and Android. If you buy a movie, a copy of the DVD will also be posted to you to keep, much like Sky's Buy & Keep incentive.

Non-Virgin TV customers can also purchase content from the Virgin Media Store.

Last edited by Ultimate.Conj; 03-01-2017 at 16:36.