View Single Post
Old 30-05-2017, 10:26   #1860
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

So i tried all day yesterday to install Windows 10 on an old laptop(just to give me another working Windows PC if the main goes pear shaped as it is easier than using a tablet) that had previously had windows 10 running just fine.

First problem was it couldn't get passed the Windows logo and spinning dots, i fixed that eventually by turning off the wireless in the bios, which now gives me the new problem, i can't get passed the spinning dots and the wait a moment message, i even left it over night!

I have now given up and currently trying to install Windows 8.1 and see if i can upgrade to 10 from there!

---------- Post added at 10:26 ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 ----------

Windows 8.1 installed just fine, even activated using my old key, which i used to upgrade to Windows 10 on my main PC so i hope it doesn't mess up that activation!