View Single Post
Old 15-02-2012, 18:42   #40
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The death of Scottish football?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buba3d View Post
whyte is the main creditor then hmrc, whyte has a plan though what it is atm is un clear but he does have something up is sleave though

i can't go into much detail on a public forum, so i'll leave it at that.
His plan seems to be running the most successful football club in the world into the ground whilst asset stripping The club and screwing creditors big and small.

He's either banking on the other Scottish clubs allowing a new Rangers to re-enter the SPL knowing the smaller teams rely on the games against them and Celtic or clinging to some fanciful notion he can merge Rangers with an English club (supporters of a certain club be very scared, I have it on good authority Mr Whyte is sniffing round a first division team right now) and try and take their place in the English league with a hybrid team.

Either way Rangers are screwed. If not illegally he's certainly acted immorally towards the employees and creditors and should never be allowed near any company ever again.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote