View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 12:15   #219
Rik
cf.mega poster

Services: 1Gbps Broadband
Rik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpack
re: Virgin Media 70, 100 & 200 Mb Upgrades

Modem rebooted itself earlier today, had an inkling there is probably work being carried out on the network in my area, tested my connection at trusty speedtest.net and on my 152Mb connection I was reaching 170Mb and the modem was itching to go faster!!

Fingers crossed Luton/Hemel will be one of the first areas to be upgraded, if anyone is in the know?

300Mb wowzers that will do me fine, even with traffic shaping! Can see a lot of those Linux Bluray ISOs lined up Might need to grab a couple of 5TB HDDs (I know eggs/all in one basket)

I have to say Virgin Media over my 25 years of using Internet and broadband has been superb!

Good job Virgin Media!
Rik is offline   Reply With Quote