View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 06:36   #19
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Just A quick query, can i get both services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boroboi View Post
I can believe the customer service agents and managers spewing tripe and lieing about these things, but the CEO head of complaints, it's her job to make sure that all complaints are resolved to a satisfactory matter, and as she (and her team) are the last line of defense, i'd be skeptical if she was to bold face lie to me in writing.. logically, how is lieing to an unhappy customer going to appease them for anything more than 7 days?

Of course they aren't being manufactured anymore, i don't give a rat's ring where she gets one from as long as she gets one for me, as for it being urine poor, i'd rather have a urine poor device than one that's currentlt steaming in horse **** behind my monitor
Below is the speedtest from my Superhub and I get that anytime of day, both the VMNG300 and the Superhub are urine poor devices and the company is well aware of that fact as they tested off the shelf equipment at the time but went for the ones probably with the best incentives attached if you catch my drift.

The will be no new stock of VMNG300 modems coming online anytime soon as they will be on the network, yours was probably a refurb nothing more.

As for her job title, she got you a modem and then promptly lied to you as the VMNG300 is outdated and incapable of the 8 downstreams required now by Virgin Media, so the will be no rising from the dead unless they intend on downgrading the network.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote