View Single Post
Old 23-07-2017, 17:11   #17
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Charlie Gard: Death threats sent to Great Ormond Street staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
It doesn't help that we have one the one hand a medical team who want to end a young life for reasons they've explained yet on the other there are so many people of perfectly sound mind who're forced to endure the most terrible suffering at the ends of their lives. It makes no sense to me.
I guess a lot of Doctors would say the same. I.E There are limits to what medicine can do.

I think the critical difference here is that this is ending life support. People can't chose intervention to end to their lives but they can chose to stop receiving treatment other than palliative care.

Last edited by Damien; 23-07-2017 at 17:16.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote