View Single Post
Old 18-05-2017, 14:42   #23
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Floyd Mayweather tables £12.2m offer for McGregor to face him in a boxing ring.

David Haye, Dana white and Jimi Manuwa in talks about Boxing match at the O2.. This being the second boxing/ufc crossover and far more likely to happen soon over McGregor vs Mayweather.

I can see the appeal with McGregor vs Mayweather, they're the alpha's of their sport the P4P kings.

I can't really see the point in a Manuwa vs Haye fight. So far, Manuwa has been taken out by the best, he has good knockout ability but I wouldn't describe his boxing as top class, nor would I describe his chin in such a manner. To Haye it's what Mark de mori and Arnold were, sparring fights essentially. Pointless fight that wouldn't really attract that much hype surrounding it. I doubt Manuwa's ability to pull out 12 rounds at Heavyweight nevermind surviving a right hand from Haye or anyone else playing at Heavyweight boxing. It's dangerous. See I don't and many others don't think Mayweather could scratch McGregor, he'll outbox him over 12 rounds but that's all I could see on that front. I could see Haye doing serious damage to a guy that's never boxed Professionally whilst punching the way Haye does. You could fight at the top level in UFC forever but nothing will prepare you for a barrage of mega punches from a Heavyweight like Haye, Joshua, Wilder etc. It's just stupid.

Bellew is back in full training, Haye is making progress so hopefully that'll come around before this crossover.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 18-05-2017 at 14:45.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote