View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 13:51   #4807
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Fast & Furious 8 7/10
I think they are making some of the action scenes a bit too OTT and they are totally unbelievable now.
I thought that 4 films ago I did think it looked stupid when I saw the trailer and was umming and arring about seeing it at the cinema but seeming as though I get to go for free I thought why now. I actually thought it was very and agree with your 7/10. It is just an excellent action packed and entertaining film and tries to do nothing more. I came out of the cinema with a smile on my face and thinking and I had just seen a film which I thoroughly enjoyed. It isn't one of those films which you get emotionally invested in don't really care about the characters (well I don't anyway), I just accept it for what it is and enjoy the entertainment value.

As an example looking back at the films I have seen this year and last year, I would put it on par with John Wick 2, Kong: Skull Island, Jack Reacher 2 and The Accountant.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote