View Single Post
Old 23-03-2017, 20:14   #3226
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Can anyone here possible help?

I have tried rebooting the X1 with and without both a network & kinect, without luck

I've had the follow error codes 0X8027025A & 0x80070005

I have even tried trying to boot using the BIND and Eject to get into the safe mode without luck

I can login to my xbox 360 without issue.

Is there still a issue with XBL in my area CM201QD

or is their a specific X1 issue, which requires my X1 to be repaired or replaced

Lastly should I buy a new X1 would any games (& saves) that I current have on a Ext HDD would this work on the new console?
Don't rush out and buy a new one, i would make another account and try and sign in with that (just to test it), if you can get in then you know it isn't the Xbox hardware but to be honest if the Xbox boots and looks fine it is probably still a live issue, if you can't then then contact support from a PC on the xbox live account and see what they have to say.

I googled your errors,

Quote:
Error 0x80070005 occurs when launching something on Xbox One
If you see the following error code when you try to launch something:

0x80070005

There might be a problem with Xbox Live or the item you’re trying to use.
Quote:
Error 8027025A occurs when you try to sign in or start an Xbox One app
You see the following error code when you try to sign in or start an Xbox One app:

8027025A

This may mean one of the following:

There's a temporary problem with the Xbox Live service.
The application did not load in the time expected.
There's a sign-in issue with your profile.