View Single Post
Old 23-11-2011, 13:35   #15
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
Re: What to expect from your Virgin Media TiVo 15.2 Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Choice View Post
Overall a lot better I would say.

Have spotted one issue which I think was in 15.1 anayway, there is a process of reviewing your recordings in my shows where the mini screen top rights turns itself off. You have to go into your settings and select that option again then fine.

Doesn't happen all the time and I really need to check next time the actual order of events which create this. Minor issue really but otherwise very happy with 15.2 Padding doesn't cause me an issue in fact pleased it is default to have that "insurance" of not missing start/end of programmes, but find you need to think about your forward schedule of recordings a little more, as you had to do with the V+ anyway.

Moving between screens in particular is quicker and makes Tivo much easier to use, have seen the red ring now and again but if it does appear it is for a much shorter period.

On to the next update in 2012 then and in the mean time we will get additional remote control options e.g. iPAD and multi-room streaming/copying for those who have 2 plus some overdue features like Red Button, this is only the start.
i have the same issue but you have advised me on how to fix that on the VM forums and again thanks for that

the muti room streaming and ios control so look good, i cant wait for them
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote