View Single Post
Old 22-02-2011, 15:11   #5
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: TIVO screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJSmyth View Post
I shall post some this evening when I get in. I have to say, the engineer who came and installed it was brilliant. He was a real credit to VM and deserves recognition in my opinion. He even shook my hand when he left.
Look forward to seeing them. The VM screenshots aren't as good as seeing it in real terms , Westeev put some shots of mini guide on last night , the HD graphics looked great.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote