View Single Post
Old 21-01-2017, 11:24   #215
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I've found myself drawn to YouTube more and more in recent weeks late at night for entertainment. Plenty of good niche entertainment if you can find it that's often more entertaining than conventional TV. I've been consumed recently watching content from RedLetterMedia. A bunch of guys ripping movies from the 80's and 90's to pieces whilst getting hammered. Doesn't sound like must watch content I known but they know their stuff, it's risqué at times and makes me laugh. Nothing like it on TV. Once drawn in you discover they've been doing this for years and have a back catalog of about 600 hours. It's free and ready to watch when you want.

P. S. I'm hammered watching them just now. Hopefully the above makes sense lol
pluto tv is ok too loads of content on it perfectly legal too.
Being a gamer i'm often watching the various gaming broadcasts on it, same with youtube too.