View Single Post
Old 21-01-2017, 01:06   #212
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
They can keep going after us we'll always find a way around it.
SKY, BT, movie studios, tv studios etc should take long hard look at themselves and they'll see why people use grey area things to watch shows movies etc.
Might be something to do with how expensive it's becoming to have a tv sub for example skys basic tv is £22p/m now and that's without hd, movies, sports and box sets.
BTs equivelent pack minus sky channels and fox but including bt sports and from this month boxnation is £10p/m don't take a genius to figure it out.
Also £13.99 for a dvd they're having a giraffe man i tend to wait awhile and grab dvds/blu rays for £5 or below.
I've found myself drawn to YouTube more and more in recent weeks late at night for entertainment. Plenty of good niche entertainment if you can find it that's often more entertaining than conventional TV. I've been consumed recently watching content from RedLetterMedia. A bunch of guys ripping movies from the 80's and 90's to pieces whilst getting hammered. Doesn't sound like must watch content I known but they know their stuff, it's risqué at times and makes me laugh. Nothing like it on TV. Once drawn in you discover they've been doing this for years and have a back catalog of about 600 hours. It's free and ready to watch when you want.

P. S. I'm hammered watching them just now. Hopefully the above makes sense lol