View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 15:22   #3130
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Thanks my valued CF friends for your thoughts and prayers. I really helps and I've sent them on to the rest of the family (my two sisters) I visited the hospital today with them but I can't just sit there and watch her slip away even though she looks so serene so I've come back to the house and I'm throwing myself into some domestic tasks after a beer at the local and use of their WiFi. At least the OH is only a call away.
Hi heero, my heart goes out to you. I went through the same with my Father. I guess we all know that one day we will have to say goodbye to our parents but that doesn't make it any easier. I would go into hospital each day and watch him fade away. I poured my heart out to him in the hopes that somewhere deep down inside of him he knew I was there.

We all have to manage in our own way and it sounds as though you are continuing to be the caring son that we, your forum friends, have come to know. Stay strong sweetie.

Jo.