View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 11:19   #5
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: IS Freeview really all that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSADERS View Post
On the advert i saw on telly, they were trying to sell it as the next best thing... things like most of the nations top telly is availiable on freeview... i would highly dispute that after seeing what channels are available...
They claim "95% of the most watched programmes are available subscription-free on Freeview – of the highest rated 2,000 programmes in the UK between 1st April to 20th September 2015 based on average audience and all individuals."

I have no reason to doubt it.

http://www.barb.co.uk/whats-new/week...g-summary?_s=4
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote