Old 19-09-2014, 22:03   #19
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: Counter terrorism raid in cardiff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escapee View Post
Day and night are certainly different on some streets. Clifton Street is a good example, as soon as the light starts to go they start to gather in groups. My partner and her 20 yr old will not go into that area at night, but you only have to go back 3-4 years and they would do it without feeling any threats.

Some people often ask what is it that makes them appear threatening, in most cases apart from people being mugged it's their general mannerism and rowdy behaviour. They are quite fond of hanging about in doorways one or two will step out in front of you whilst one or two approach from behind.

I was approached early one morning on my way to work, they were obviously looking for someone to mug. They apologised and cleared off quickly when I made it clear I'm not a victim.
It's always reassuring to have the local hardmen letting these people know we'll reclaim our streets if we need to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escapee View Post
Didn't I hear the the immigrants placed in Ely by the local authority started their antics and the locals started beating them up, they were then moved to Splott.
I never heard of them getting beaten up and one of the guys I work with who lives in Splott says that area seems to be pretty much ok at the moment. He didn't mention the immigrant population though.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote