View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 20:58   #631
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
I didn't actually, and the reason for that is that you are very hard towards VM, ok i understand your reasons for this, but I did think that you were making a genuine comment.
I'm pretty sure VM won't be crying in their cornflakes at me being hard on them
In fairness to vm when i was with them i had the 100mb bb and it rarely dropped below 98mb so i can honestly say i can't fault them on that however their upload speeds were a joke back then wether or not this has improved i don't know but being a gaming streamer upload speeds were vital for me, BT aint perfect either but with them i'm getting 76mbs d/l and 19mbs u/l rumoured to be increased to 120mb d/l and 40mbu/l this year ut i'm leaving BT anyway due to price rises lol.
If it wasn't through the attitude of the management team and ceo office (who used to be superb before LG took over) chances are i'd still be a vm customer today.
But i can see why you thought the comment was genuine i should really of put a pokey tongue or wink emoji by it.