View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 14:43   #972
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate.Conj View Post
Was more of a tongue-in-cheeky remark

But, from family member's experience with Sky Broadband, they used to have a lot of problems and outages.
The old Sky hub wireless performance was dreadful it wasn't even dual band thankfully the WiFi coverage of the new Sky Q hub is much improved however why it only has two ethernet ports is anyone's guess considering most of its competitors routers have at least four. I use Sky Fibre thankfully I've not suffered any down time yet , hopefully I haven't now jinxed myself.

Is the new Hub 3.0 required for the V6 to be connected to or does it work with older VM Hubs ?

Last edited by muppetman11; 04-11-2016 at 14:56.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote