View Single Post
Old 14-03-2010, 17:31   #32
rag3d
Inactive

rag3d will become famous soon enoughrag3d will become famous soon enoughrag3d will become famous soon enough
Re: Garden Dug Up and Cable installed on my property without knowledge

Spoke to neighbour, say's it's a broadband connection through Openreach [BT] and the people doing the work were Options [whoever they are] another neighbour tells me they saw a Cobra vehicle here [this is where Cobra came into this and for a week is all the information we had]. My neighbour assures me he challenged the contractors on commencment of works and was told by them that they were within their rights. My neighbour is in the construction industry and is familiar with the law regarding property rights. He has told me he complained to a named person at openreach immediatley, so it should all be on record. I spoke to BT last week, they have no record and have forwarded this to Openreach. I have also enquired of our highways dept as to who had permission to dig the road up. Sorry guys things are still as clear as mud but with my persistence and your input someone is going to get their Ass kicked and I will get my garden restored.
rag3d is offline   Reply With Quote