View Single Post
Old 03-11-2023, 21:51   #95
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Multiculturalism is dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Have there been many decapitations in Halifax?
Give it time.

Quote:
Let's hope whoever is performing a heart bypass on you one day doesn't know you called them a 'vegetable'...
Had a wonderful Indian lady consultant perform eye surgery on me a couple of years ago. I don’t know what it was about her but I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t be shouting for Jihad any time soon.

I’m 100% in support of anyone of any background coming here the right way legally and making a life here. I’m 100% against the boat people.

Quote:
The hate seems to be coming from you and the OP....
The “hate” and we’re it’s coming from, is very evident on these pro-Hamas demonstrations.

---------- Post added at 21:51 ---------- Previous post was at 21:50 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I have my doubts the boat people are as deranged as the thinking in this thread tbh.
You got that right.