View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 20:58   #21
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Services: Everything.
Mr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of society
Re: New Virgin Media Talk More home phone plans

This might be a silly question, but I renewed my contract today and was put on a bundle which includes (and shows in my online account) as the XL phone package. Is that also known as talk more anytime? Cos for the life of me I can't find the XL package anywhere on any bundle or tariff that I've seen today, and I'm being badgered by the other half to find out before she starts using the phone during the day. Ta.
Mr Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote