Thread: TiVo
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 09:15   #6042
dazed&confused
Inactive

Services: VIP Collection + TIVo Additional Tivo
dazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TiVo

Received this morning
Looks like the standard e-mail reply

Thank you for reaching out to us, we always appreciate receiving feedback from our customers. Thank you also for your specific interest in our new Tivo product, and for taking the time to pre-register online.

Firstly, please allow me to sincerely apologise for the use of the wrong name on the email. This was an unfortunate case of human error, and I am genuinely sorry if it caused offense. We have now corrected the emails, but clearly this did not happen quickly enough!

Please let me assure you that we have given a lot of thought to how we price Tivo to our customer base, and we are delighted to be able to offer our 1Tb Tivo box to our customers for £50 less than new customers will be paying. Tivo is a premium product with some ground breaking functionality and worth every penny! However, I fully appreciate that this offer may not be for you. We will be coming out with a lower priced box late Spring, and you may decide to wait until then to place your order.

As you have pre-registered your interest in Tivo online, we will shortly be emailing you to let you know that our pre-sale window for the 1Tb box is open, during which you can order Tivo in advance of it going on sale to new customers. At that time, we will also be communicating some special offers available only to our existing customers, including our VIP customers.

Whichever offer you take advantage of, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks again for your email and best regards,

Cindy

Interesting?