View Single Post
Old 17-03-2017, 23:31   #961
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

I thought 12 Monkeys had ended. I think the new season would normally have started by now. The Expanse doesn't surprise me, it is getting better and better with every episode.

I don't know whether you have heard or not but BCS has given the go ahead for a prequel series to TBB about Sheldon growing up as a 10 year old. Tbh I am not sure it is going to take off. I think of TBB like Friends and the characters need each other to bounce of off and also tell their own stories. I am thinking that this new series is going to go the way of Joey.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote