View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 11:45   #3945
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

The NHS

Due to have my pre surgical assement on the 22nd. I'd orginally told them i was away next week on a business trip and not returning to the UK until lunchtime on the 20th

Yesterday i get a letter saying my surgery has been moved up to the 21st.

I ring the consultants secretary first thing this morning to say, how can my surgery be on the 21st when my assessment is on the 22nd. She says dont worry about it

I then get a letter this morning saying my pre surgical assessment is on the 20th at 08:00am. I dont get into Heathrow until 06:30

tl:dr operation cancelled due to bumbling incompetence