View Single Post
Old 25-11-2010, 00:47   #3
vanman
cf.mega poster

Services: Sky
vanman has reached the bronze age
vanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze age
Re: JVC GRD-70EK Drivers and software?

Quote:
Originally Posted by budwieser View Post
Evening all. Trying to find the JVC GRD-70EK Drivers and software for a workmate, even on the website it doesn`t list them and he`s lost his driver disk..
He doesn`t really want to go the firewire route like i told him to, so i said i`d ask you kind people if you knew a site he could get them from, google`s been no help this time.
Cheers.
Bud.
look here its gr-d70ek
http://uk.jvc-service.net/public/doc...D70&dok_id=662

Question 1: I have upgraded my PC to XP or Vista. How can I now transfer my DV tapes across to my PC as the provided software will not work? Answer 1: In order to transfer your files from the camera to the PC you will need to use the "iLink"/"DV Out" connection. This is a firewire connection and will connect directly to your computers firewire socket. Please ensure your computer has firewire. Once connected you will not need any drivers and can use "MovieMaker" which comes pre-installed with XP and Vista.
vanman is offline   Reply With Quote