View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 08:04   #3424
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Trivial compared to the previous posts (get well soon)

Went to start the bike last night to go for a quick blast, nothing, nadda, dead. Will bump start, electrics and ignition all come up just when pressing the button I dont even get a clicking noise.

Loose wire i think, possibly to the clutch. So this weekends job is removing lots of bits of fairing to find the problem.

But on the +side I get the new bike tomorrow