View Single Post
Old 22-06-2017, 18:48   #315
Escapee
cf.mega poster

Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array
Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
The Tribunal results have arrived.

From 2 points for daily living and 4 for mobility, therefore no PIP payments, they have awarded 8 points for daily living and 10 for mobility, so Standard Rate for both. Until February 2022.

PHEW!

If anyone else gets screwed by the ATOS-Capita-DWP system for PIP, I wholeheartedly suggest not giving up but forcing a tribunal.

DWP now get the chance to block the tribunal decision.

Arrears should paid to when his DLA stopped (21st February) but Carers Allowance can only be backdated 3 months.

Glad to hear it was at least partly successful. My father is waiting for the date of his appeal, the feedback that I got was the assessor was very unprofessional kept tapping his foot and just seemed to want the meeting over with.

My dad was so upset he wasn't going to appeal, but the fact that his condition was treatable if he hadn't been dealt with by a bungling NHS doctor (with lots of history of it) and his doctor writing to DVLA to take away his PSV licence has made him angry enough to appeal.

He was also upset when recently another retired couple he knows have had their assessment and kept their DLA, this couple spend most of the year at their villa in Spain (my father couldn't make that trip). Recently this couple were showing pictures of themselves at the top of Pen y fan, my father wouldn't be able to walk the length of the car park!