View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 20:58   #9
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone
Re: A use for old mobiles

OK so I see what the 'perk points' are for as you can redeem them (eventually) for things like paypal money etc, but 'perk tokens' what are they for?

I'm only doing the 'watch ads' too as I find with these things where you fill in 'surveys' you immediately get drowned with unending spam that can ber very hard to stop.
techguyone is offline   Reply With Quote