View Single Post
Old 29-12-2016, 13:55   #1
broadbandking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media V6 XL TV - 1Gb Broadband
broadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze array
broadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze array
A use for old mobiles

I was searching youtube a while ago and came across a video about perk tv which people was using upto 5 old devices to run the app, it works by watching videos well you can just leave the app running and the videos will play automatically, you earn points for watching these video and then can exchange them for points and then exchange points for paypal cash or giftcards.

I know what your thinking this is a scam or I bet you have to earn a millions points to get anything, well not true I use around 4 devices and also use the web version and run for a fair few hours a day, I would run it 24/7 but you need to press a button to confirm your still watching around every 3hrs.

I am getting around 2000 points a day so I am getting around £15 amazon voucher every 13 days.

A message to the mods, this is not a post for me to get referrals just an app I found that might help people so please if its not allowed please close and delete.

Just search for perk tv on your smartphone or in your browser.

Remember there is a limit of 5 devices.