View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 18:25   #3206
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: The Xbox One Thread

RE: DOOM - Played on steam so acquired for much cheaper and thus the review reflects the price I paid. Couldn't tell you if its worth £30 but I really enjoyed the single player. Multiplayer is awful, you could love it or absolutely hate it like myself.

In my opinion and again you could enjoy the MP but are you willing to fork out for a potential Single player game?

Gems of the last year for me via PC but also available on Xbox.

Fallout 4, could be cheap now, worth a play through and undoubtedly going to be expanded with DLC.

The Division. Decent MMO 3rd person with a level system and an iffy DPS system that you can get used to but I'd have preferred a different system.

Rainbow Six: Siege - A very fun 5vs5 multiplayer attack and defend FPS with realistic bullet damage and promoting teamwork. Being a lone wolf will chew you up and spit you out.

GTA: Online - old but consistently updated with free DLC using the micro transaction funding DLC route. News that Liberty City remade will soon be appearing as the second online map. Unsure whether the player will need to travel between the map via airports or whether you'll get the same map in one instance.

Elite: Dangerous - Massively reccomended, Great to play and learn. Space Sim, trading, mining, combat. Looks daunting but very fun.

Upcoming:

Ghost Recon: Wildlands - Looks awesome, keep an aye out.

Battlefield 1 - a very different WWI FPS.

No mans sky - Similar to Elite.