View Single Post
Old 31-08-2015, 14:00   #10337
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Just received a call from a very dear friend of mine, my first neighbour and she is coming up from England in a fortnights time. She has asked me to buy some Mother's pride and tattie scones and make them some caramel cake
I'm really looking forward to them visiting and can't wait to see her and meet her OH.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
Nice to have your friend for a visit, When we went to see my son a few weeks ago in London we took Black Pudding, Square Sausages, and Tattie Scones, He always takes them back when he comes here too
tattie scones can I have the recipe?

I make mine with flour to bind (not turn in to a dough) then loads of cheddar cheese. make medium sized "Burgers" then lightly fry.