View Single Post
Old 16-01-2013, 15:33   #801
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I suppose that depends whether VM were contractually bound to consult Universal to change the package on which the channel was available on the VM platform. VM might just have done this unilaterally.

---------- Post added at 12:46 ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 ----------

I believe that ITV have plans to convert ITV2, 3 and 4 into subscription channels eventually. It may be something to do with that.

Having said this, I can't see why they had to remove the '1' from their main channel. Seems fairly pointless to me. God knows what the cost of changing the logos was!
Bit of a waste. Then again, I've never liked ITV's offerings - they've always been the worst of the terrestrial bunch.
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote